“The Women’s Fund will present a series of five workshops this year designed to help non-profit leaders make their organizations more sustainable. The workshops will feature presentations on topics that will assist organizations to build capacity. Last year we offered two sessions which were so well received that we decided to increase the number of workshops this year.
We are featuring five dynamic speakers, each of whom will share her expertise about a topic on which she has done significant work in the nonprofit community:
- November 1: Catherine Raymond, President, Raymond Consulting, Inc.
- Topic: “Grants 101, Tips for Successful Grants Research, Grant Writing and Grants Management”
- November 29: Julie Katz, Director of Annual Giving, Miami Children’s Health Foundation
- Topic: “Cultivation and Stewardship of Donors”
- January 24: Sherry Thompson Giordano, Executive Director, PACE Center for Girls Miami
- Topic: “Leadership and Nonprofit Management”
- February 21: Anita Uppaluri, Member, The Women’s Fund Board of Directors
- Topic: “How to Tell Your Story with the Most Impact for your Donors”
- March 21: Kerry-Ann Royes, CEO, YWCA Greater Miami-Dade
- Topic: “How to Collaborate with Other Nonprofits”
Register below or at bit.ly/WomensFundWorkshops2017
All workshops will be held at The Center for Social Change Miami at 2103 Coral Way, 33145 on Wednesdays from 8:30 – 11:00 am. Registration and a light breakfast will take place from 8:30 – 9:00 am with the presentation beginning promptly at 9:00 am.
Individual workshops will cost $10 in advance and $20 at the door.”