*Please note SFCDC is not the organizer of this event.
Give Miami Day 101 – Click here to register
Learn the basics (How do I participate? How do donors make a gift? What is the Bonus Pool? What is the Prize Pool?)
- Wednesday, September 27th, 2 p.m. at Main Library, Downtown Miami
- Wednesday, October 4, 10 a.m. online. Click here to register.
Top Social Media Strategies – Click here to register
Take a closer look at successful Give Miami Day Campaigns
- Tuesday, September 26th, 4 p.m. at Main Library, Downtown Miami
- Friday, October 6th, 10:30 a.m., at Coral Reef Branch Library
Advanced Communications Workshop – Click here to register
NEW this year: As you’re refining your existing outreach strategies, we’ll dive deeper on Give Miami Day communications, including ways to engage your donors beyond social media. You’ll have the chance to hear other organizations work through their approaches and get feedback on your own.
- Friday, October 13th, 10:30 a.m., at North Central Branch Library
Give Miami Day Office Hours – No registration required
Drop by to speak with a member of the Give Miami Day team in person about your nonprofit registration, marketing campaign or with any questions you have!
- Monday, October 9th, 2 – 4 p.m. at The Miami Foundation
- Thursday, October 12th, 9 – 11 a.m. at The Miami Foundation
Peer Learning Panel – Click here to register
Learn best practices and get tips for promoting Give Miami Day from last year’s successful nonprofits
- Tuesday, October 24th, 1:30 p.m. at North Dade Regional Library
Webinar – Website Training for Nonprofit Organizations (with Kimbia) – Click here to register
Learn how to navigate the Give Miami Day site, download donation reports, embed a donation form on your site and get live answers to questions you have.
- Thursday, November 9th, 10 a.m.